Ever heard the saying “out of sight, out of mind?”
At the beginning of every year, it’s crucial to set goals and break them down so you can keep them in front of you.
What’s even more important is looking back and reviewing the progress you’re making.
In today’s Massimo Minute we’re looking back and reviewing the struggles and celebrations of what stopped me & helped me reach my 2020 goals – and how to apply this to your business, today.
Here’s what we cover:
1. Why it’s critical to specifically set monthly and quarterly goals
2. How to break your goals down into daily actionable steps
3. Tough, but fair questions for an objective self-audit
4. How to review, reflect, and rebuild your future goals and intentions
5. Setting the biggest and most ambitious goal of your professional career for 2021
Over the last 12 years, we have helped THOUSANDS of entrepreneurs grow their businesses to 6, 7, and even 8 figures.
With the struggles of the pandemic and its impact on the economy – I took all the lessons I learned for growing my business and almost 3,000 others and outlined the EXACT steps we took…
I share these lessons with you in my new book Knowing Isn’t Doing