Do you think if you had a few extra bucks at 19 years old, you’d buy a 32-unit apartment complex?
That’s exactly what NHL player Joe Rullier did…
Instead of spending his money on cars and dinners – he bought a 32-unit apartment complex.
Fast forward to today… Joe is now one of the world’s top-producing CRE professionals…
And in today’s Massimo Minute, he’s sharing his secrets to success that you can implement in your personal CRE practice today!
Here’s what we cover:
1. Joe’s best advice for being successful in CRE
2. How Joe got 32 people to go to work for him (at 19-years old)
3. Joe’s insight on finding and hiring high-performance business coaches
4. Why having a coach makes life easier
5. How Joe continues to find new ways to learn/improve (even at his level)
6. The exact prospecting and marketing process he uses every day
7. The unique structure of his team and the ‘behind-the-scenes’ reasons
8. Joe’s riskiest investment and how he almost went broke
9. The 3 most important factors of success that Joe learned from his time in the NHL
If You’re Ready to Become a Top Producer, Click Here to Schedule a 1-on-1 Strategy Session