Earlier this year we asked the commercial real estate brokers in the industry’s leading Facebook Community, CRE Mastery, what their top concerns were in 2018. We offered a series of responses for them to select based on some of the more common challenges we here when people engage in our coaching programs. The top 5 answers were:
1. Finding properties for my clients. No doubt a challenge for most buy-side brokers in today’s market. 1031 exchanges and exposing them to properties outside the local market is the first step. I would argue a first step would be not to represent uncontrollable buyers but instead pursue exclusive listings.
2. Converting prospects to clients. See below for information on our free webinar this Thursday, March 15 to address this issue.
3. Finding enough hours in the day. This is not an issue of time management, but more of calendar segmentation and delegation.
4. Getting my listings sold. Saleable listings are positioned correctly. Prices are in line with the ever-changing market and marketing throughout all available channels, including brokerage cooperation.
5. Filling my pipeline for the future. Remember the 3 keys to the commercial real estate brokerage continuum – Find, Win, Fulfill. Every day you must be completing each of these three steps, or you risk your pipeline drying up quickly.
Want a proven approach to securing high quality prospects to transform your personal commercial real estate business? Join us March 15th at 2:30pm EST for our FREE How to Set Up a Prospect Call Master Class. This 2-part system will improve your production by showing you exactly what to do before AND after the call to help you find and win the business you want. Click HERE to register!