[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/themassimoshow/massimo_show_max_finn.mp3″ title=”Max Finn-The Relevance of Facebook Today” ]
Maxwell Finn, President and Founder of Unicorn Innovations and a friend of mine, hits on one of the most perplexing problems facing business owners today – Facebook! Max shares crucial insight on what to do, how to do it and when to spend money on Facebook ads. Max tells us why we shouldn’t sweat their changing algorithms and what to do instead.
Max Finn is a serial entrepreneur who has raised millions of dollars in VC funding, sold products to the Fortune 500 and helped hundreds of businesses more effectively market and sell their products through paid advertising. His primary focus has been helping already successful businesses leverage the power of paid advertising on Facebook to increase their customer acquisition. As President and Founder of Unicorn Innovations – Max offers tailored-to-your-needs e-commerce training and consulting to achieve massive results through online paid traffic channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube.
- Max started his career by founding an agency that ran Facebook ads and sales funnels for several Fortune 500 companies
- Max has inspired and mentored ten startups in the past decade – he is passionate about helping everyday entrepreneurs succeed
- Join the UnicornIQHub free private Facebook Group to learn growth hacks, tips and tricks from the experts
- Listen to Max on The Unicorn Perspective Podcast
- The one thing you should be doing for organic FB posts
- What you should do before spending on Facebook ads
- How to use reverse targeting