Summer Felix-Mulder is my guest today and Wow! She’s a little bit of everything. To say she’s Wonder Woman doesn’t even give justice to who Summer is – an author, entrepreneur, mother, stepmom – she’s a kick ass person. And that’s why I’ve invited her to be on The Massimo Show. Let’s get started…
Summer is a successful entrepreneur several times over, a mother, a step mother, a wife, an author, and a podcast host among other things. With four children and multiple businesses, Summer stays busy and likes it that way. When she was looking for support for all she had to juggle and couldn’t find the right fit, she started that, too – check out her Everything Always podcast.
- Co-founder of The Draw Shop – creators of whiteboard videos that increase sales marketing success
- Summer Felix Brand – a diverse and engaging community for mompreneurs, career-driven badasses, stepparents, wives, co-parents and more
- Author of 2 fiction novels – The Right One (2013) and Lost and Profound (2013)
- Follow Summer on FB and Twitter
Summer learns all the time with podcasts and books on Audible. She’s obsessed with being better at everything she does. Her favorite saying: Be Disciplined. Motivation Isn’t Enough.
- The concept of PUSH and how to use it to get what you want
- About the good fortune of messing up
- Why our frame of reference matters